How to turn on out of office when using BlackBerry 10 OS version 10.2.1
Going on vacation? Perhaps you’re under the weather?
Let those who email you know that you are away by setting your out of office on your BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
Here’s how to do it
- While viewing the BlackBerry Hub, tap
- Tap Settings followed by Email Accounts
- Tap the desired email account
- Set the Out of Office Reply switch to On
- Type a message
- Tap Back when finished to save your changes
Don’t forgot to turn this off when you are back! To do so, repeat steps one through three and set the Out of Office switch to Off.
Note: Some email accounts might not support out-of-office messages.