If you’ve been following the Inside BlackBerry® Help Blog for some time, you know that the BlackBerry Support Community is my specialty. We’re always looking for new ways to engage our members and encourage new members to join the Community. With that said, I’m excited to announce our new Community Insider Events series! These special events will offer members of our Community the opportunity to get exclusive access to the people behind the products and services you know and love.
We’ll be kicking off our first event with the one, the only, the awesome Senior Product Manager of the BlackBerry App World™ storefront, Alex Kinsella. (That’s him in the forefront of the picture above, with trusty BlackBerry Community Manager Mitchell in the background!) He’ll be on the BlackBerry Support Community on July 27th and 28th to answer help-related questions from Community members about BlackBerry App World.
So if you have a burning support-related question about BlackBerry App World and can’t wait to get the inside scoop from one of our own, make sure to stop in during the event. If you’re unsure of a question, Alex will also be discussing support-related topics such as:
- Logging into BlackBerry App World
- Downloading Apps
- BlackBerry App World payment options
- Upgrading to a new version of BlackBerry App World
- Upgrading specific Apps
- Locating app icons on the home screen
- Deleting apps
- BlackBerry App World on the BlackBerry® PlayBook™ tablet
This session will start at 9 AM ET on Wednesday, July 27th. On the day of the event, navigate here and start asking questions.
- In order to ask questions, you must be signed in. If you plan on participating in the session, but have not already registered with the Community, we suggest doing so before the start of the event. Click here to get started!
- To sign in:
1. Click the Sign In link at the top of any page
2. Enter your Login name and Password
Tip: If you’re the only one who uses this computer, click Remember me on this computer to sign in automatically next time you visit
3. Click Sign In
Forgot your login name or password? Click “Need help with your login name or password?” and we’ll email them to you.
- See the announcement on the BlackBerry Support Community page for event guidelines.
We hope you’ll join us!