Wouldn’t it be great if you could tell, at a glance, which app you’ve received a notification for without even turning on your screen? Turns out, you can, and here’s how!
- Swipe down from the top of the screen once using two fingers, or twice using one finger
- On the top right corner, tap to open the Settings
- Alternatively, you can also access Settings through your app list.
- Tap on Sound & notification followed by App notifications.
- Tap on the app you want to customize.
From here, there are a few things you can do…
- To stop receiving notifications from the app, you can turn on the Block all
- To ensure notifications from the app are treated as priority, you can turn on the Treat as priority This will have the following effects:
- Notifications from the app will always appear at the top of your notifications list.
- Notifications from the app will be heard when Do not disturb is set to Priority only
- To show or hide notifications when on the Lock screen, you can toggle the Allow peeking switch on or off.
Any more questions? Leave a comment, and let me know!
To learn about PRIV or troubleshoot an issue, there are several great options available to help. Visit http://blackberry.com/privsupport for access to product documentation, how-to demos, tips and tricks, YouTube videos, support forums, knowledge base articles, Twitter support, and contact information for your region