An easy way to personalize emails sent from your PRIV is customizing your various email account signatures.
Follow the steps below to include your title and contact details, your website, or your BBM PIN.
|Did you know that PRIV comes with 12 months of free, complimentary support?
Call 1-866-533-8067 (Canada\USA), or 0800-141-3330 (UK)!
- Open the BlackBerry Hub
- Tap in the top left corner, followed by Settings
- Tap on your desired account
- Tap Signature
- Enter your signature
- Tip: To add more lines, press the Enter key
- Tap OK when finished to save your change
Repeat these steps to customize the signature on your other accounts🙂
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use more than one signature per email address?
- PRIV allows you to set up one signature per email address.
Can I use HTML, rich formatting, or include an image in my signature?
- Email signatures set up on PRIV can contain plain text only so using HTML, rich formatting, or inserting an image is not possible.
To learn about PRIV by BlackBerry or troubleshoot an issue, there are several great options available to help. Visit http://blackberry.com/privsupport for access to product documentation, how-to demos, tips and tricks, YouTube videos, support forums, knowledge base articles, Twitter support, and contact information for your region.