For example, you can include your title and contact details, a favorite quote, your BlackBerry ID, or your BBM PIN – the possibilities are endless 🙂
Here’s how to do it!
Adding an email signature
- In the BlackBerry Hub, tap
- Tap Settings followed by Email Accounts
- Tap an email account.
- Turn on the Auto Signature switch
- Type your signature in the field
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I turn off my signature temporarily?
- To stop adding your signature to emails you compose, turn off the Auto Signature option. To do this, go to Settings followed by Email Accounts, tap on the email account you’d like to modify followed by turning off the Auto Signature switch
Can I use more than one signature per email address?
- BlackBerry 10 allows you to set up one signature per email address.
Can I use HTML, or a picture in my signature?
- Email signatures set up on a BlackBerry 10 can contain plain text only so including HTML, or a picture isn’t supported.
To learn about a feature on your BlackBerry 10 smartphone or troubleshoot an issue, there are several great options available to help. Visit www.blackberry.com/support for access to product manuals, how-to demos, tips and tricks, YouTube videos, support forums, knowledge base articles, Twitter support, and contact information for your region.