|This post is outdated, click here to view a updated version!|
If so, complete the following steps to update your BlackBerry ID username, aka email address!
- Open BBM
- Tap in the bottom right corner
- Tap settings followed by general
- Tap on your current BlackBerry ID
- When prompted, enter your BlackBerry ID password
- Tap Edit Account Information
- Within BlackBerry ID Username, enter your new email address
- Tap Save
After completing these steps make sure you confirm your new email address in case you need to reset your BlackBerry ID password in the future.
To find out how to do this check out our post on How to confirm your BlackBerry ID.
Got a BBM for Windows Phone question? Leave a comment and let me know!