Are you looking for a way to check your voice mail without having to enter your password every time? If so, complete the following steps and you’ll be able to tap the voice mail icon that appears when using the phone on your BlackBerry 10 device, and it will dial your voice mail access number followed by entering the password automatically.
- While viewing the home screen, tap the phone icon
- Swipe down from the top of the screen
- Tap Settings followed by Voice Mail
- Complete one of the following:
- To set a password for the first time, tap Set Password
- To update an existing password, tap Change Password
- When finished, tap Back to save your changes
To verify everything has been setup correctly, tap the voice mail icon in the phone app to verify and listen to your voice mail messages without having to enter your voice mail password.
How can I enter a pause before the voice mail password is entered automatically?
To add a pause, tap the Access Number field and add a pause to the end of the number using one of the following steps:
- BlackBerry Z10, tap the key labeled Pause
- BlackBerry Q10 & Q5, enter an asterisk (*)
My voice mail access number is missing, where do I find it?
If the voice mail access number is missing, please contact your wireless service provider for assistance.
Where can I learn more about using voice mail on a BlackBerry 10 device?
For more details about checking voice mail from your BlackBerry device, click on your device below to view the user guide.
To learn about a feature on your BlackBerry 10 smartphone or troubleshoot an issue, there are several great options available to help. Visit http://www.blackberry.com/support for access to product manuals, how-to demos, tips and tricks, YouTube videos, support forums, knowledge base articles, Twitter support, and contact information for your region.