Do you store contacts on your SIM card? If so, here’s a quick overview of how to import contacts stored on a SIM card to a BlackBerry Z10 smartphone, as well as information on how to copy all of the contacts stored on your smartphone to the SIM card.
In order to manage your SIM cards contacts, complete the following steps to access the Contacts setting screen:
- On your BlackBerry Z10 Home screen, tap Contacts
- Swipe down from the top of the screen and tap Settings
- Complete one of the following actions:
- To copy all of the contacts stored on your SIM card to your smartphone, tap Import Contacts from SIM Card.
- To copy all of your contacts stored on your smartphone to the SIM card, tap Copy Contacts from Device to SIM card.
- To view your SIM card contacts and device which ones you want to copy to your device, tap Manage SIM Card Contacts.
Note: If you added a work account to your device that uses BlackBerry Balance, you will not be able to copy work contacts to your SIM card.
To learn about a feature on your BlackBerry 10 smartphone or troubleshoot an issue, there are several great options available to help. Visit http://www.blackberry.com/support for access to product manuals, how-to demos, tips and tricks, YouTube videos, support forums, knowledge base articles, Twitter support, and contact information for your region.