Will you be switching to a different BlackBerry device in the future?
If so, here’s a handy listing of which SIM card you’ll need to use depending on what model of BlackBerry device you plan on using!
- BlackBerry Classic
- BlackBerry Passport
- BlackBerry Passport for AT&T
- BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition
- BlackBerry Leap
- BlackBerry Q5
- BlackBerry Q10
- BlackBerry Z3
- BlackBerry Z10
- BlackBerry Z30
- Porsche Design P’9982 smartphone from BlackBerry
- Porsche Design P’9983 smartphone from BlackBerry
Mini SIM (Can be referred to as a Standard SIM)
- BlackBerry OS smartphones (e.g. Bold, Curve, Torch, etc.)
WARNING: SIM Card Adapters and modified SIM Cards
If you plan on using a device that requires a different SIM Card, contact your service provider and they will happy to help you get the right SIM card for your new device.
Using a SIM Card Adapter or modifying a SIM Card so it fits a different device can result in damage to the BlackBerry device’s SIM Card connectors or housing and is not covered under warranty.
For more details please review the following:
- 36334 Use of SIM card adapters and SIM cards that have been cut down to a smaller size in BlackBerry smartphones
- BlackBerry Handheld Limited Warranty
To learn about a feature on your BlackBerry 10 smartphone or troubleshoot an issue, there are several great options available to help. Visit www.blackberry.com/support for access to product manuals, how-to demos, tips and tricks, YouTube videos, support forums, knowledge base articles, Twitter support, and contact information for your region.