A new feature in BlackBerry 10 OS version 10.3.1 is the ability to set up an out of office reply inside your organization and optionally set up a separate out of office reply for those outside your organization (for those users who have a work account setup using the BlackBerry Enterprise Service).
Here’s how to do it!
Note: Some email accounts might not support out-of-office replies.
- In the BlackBerry Hub, tap
- Tap Settings followed by Email Accounts.
- Tap the desired email account.
- Turn on Send Automatic Replies.
- Do any of the following:
- To send out-of-office replies inside your organization, enter a message in the Reply with field.
- To specify a start time and end time to send out-of-office replies, turn on the Send Automatic Replies Between Specific Dates switch.
- To send out-of-office replies outside your organization, turn on the Send Automatic Replies Outside of the Organization switch. If you want the message in your external out-of-office replies to be something different from your internal out-of-office replies, enter a message in the Reply with field.
- Tap Back when finished to save your changes
Got a question? Leave a comment and let me know!