An email signature is a great way to add a personal touch to your messages; you can add your organization position and title for a professional look, provide links to your social media profiles to make it easy for people to connect with you outside of email, or even establish your personal brand.
Follow the steps below to set up your signature from within the BlackBerry Hub (you can include your title and contact details, your website, and/or your BBM PIN).
- Repeat these steps to customize the signature on your other accounts 🙂Open the BlackBerry Hub
- Tap in the top left corner, followed by Settings
- Tap on your desired account
- Tap Signature
- Enter your signature
- Tip: To add more lines, press the Enter key
- Tap OK when finished to save your change
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use more than one signature per email address?
- PRIV and DTEK50 allow you to set up one signature per email address.
Can I use HTML, rich formatting, or include an image in my signature?
- Email signatures set up on PRIV and DTEK50 can contain plain text only so using HTML, rich formatting, or inserting an image is not possible.
To learn more about PRIV or the DTEK50 by BlackBerry or troubleshoot an issue, there are several great options available to help. Visit the PRIV support page, or the DTEK50 support site for access to product documentation, how-to demos, tips and tricks, YouTube videos, support forums, knowledge base articles, Twitter support, and contact information for your region.