Wouldn’t it be great if you could tell, at a glance, which app you’ve received a notification for without even turning on your screen? Turns out, you can, and here’s how!
- Swipe down from the top of the screen once using two fingers, or twice using one finger
- On the top right corner, tap to open the Settings
- Alternatively, you can also access Settings through your app list.
- Tap on Sound & notification followed by App notifications.
- Tap on the app you want to customize.
From here, there are a few things you can do…
- To stop receiving notifications from the app, you can turn on the Block all
- To ensure notifications from the app are treated as priority, you can turn on the Treat as priority This will have the following effects:
- Notifications from the app will always appear at the top of your notifications list.
- Notifications from the app will be heard when Do not disturb is set to Priority only
- To show or hide notifications when on the Lock screen, you can toggle the Allow peeking switch on or off.
- If you have notifications appear when your device is locked, but you prefer a specific app does not show a detailed notification, turn on Hide sensitive content. This will ensure private information isn’t shown in a notification.
Any more questions? Leave a comment, and let me know!
To learn more about PRIV or the DTEK50 by BlackBerry or troubleshoot an issue, there are several great options available to help. Visit the PRIV support page, or the DTEK50 support site for access to product documentation, how-to demos, tips and tricks, YouTube videos, support forums, knowledge base articles, Twitter support, and contact information for your region.>