Did you know that you can set an account color for each account you have setup on PRIV?
Not only does this feature make it easy to find a specific message when you are in the BlackBerry Hub, it also provides the ability to see which account received a message in the notification shade as per the screenshot.
If you like this idea, follow the steps below to setup your various account colors 🙂
- After completing these steps you’ll notice the color you selected appears in three locations.Go to the BlackBerry Hub
- Tap followed by Settings
- Within Accounts tap one of your accounts
- Tap Account Color and set your preferred color
- Tap the back arrow in the top left when finished
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 as needed for your other accounts
The first location is the notification shade, shown whenever a new message arrives, the second location is in the BlackBerry Hub, along the left side of the screen, and finally if you tap while viewing the hub, associated colors appear to the right of your various accounts.
Got a question? Leave a comment and let me know!
To learn about PRIV by BlackBerry or troubleshoot an issue, there are several great options available to help. Visit http://blackberry.com/support for access to product documentation, how-to demos, tips and tricks, YouTube videos, support forums, knowledge base articles, Twitter support, and contact information for your region.