If so, here’s how to do it!
- On your BlackBerry 10 home screen, tap Contacts
- Swipe down from the top of the screen and tap Settings
- Complete one of the following actions:
- To copy all of the contacts stored on your SIM card to your smartphone, tap Import Contacts from SIM Card.
- To copy all of your contacts stored on your smartphone to the SIM card, tap Copy Contacts from Device to SIM card.
- To view your SIM card contacts and device which ones you want to copy to your device, tap Manage SIM Card Contacts.
Note: If you added a work account to your device that uses BlackBerry Balance, you will not be able to copy work contacts to your SIM card.
Got a question, leave a comment and let me know!
To learn about a feature on your BlackBerry 10 smartphone or troubleshoot an issue, there are several great options available to help. Visit http://www.blackberry.com/support for access to product manuals, how-to demos, tips and tricks, YouTube videos, support forums, knowledge base articles, Twitter support, and contact information for your region.