To set up or turn off email signatures on a BlackBerry 10 device, complete the following steps.
- While viewing the BlackBerry Hub, tap the action key
- Tap Settings followed by Email Accounts
- Select your email account
- Set Auto Signature to On
- Set this switch to Off to turn off email signatures
- Enter your desired signature
- Tap Back when finished to save your updated signature
After setting up your signature, if you want to learn more about the BlackBerry Hub just select your BlackBerry 10 device from the list below to view the user guide:
To learn about a feature on your BlackBerry 10 smartphone or troubleshoot an issue, there are several great options available to help. Visit www.blackberry.com/support for access to product manuals, how-to demos, tips and tricks, YouTube videos, support forums, knowledge base articles, Twitter support, and contact information for your region.