To highlight, cut, copy and paste text, follow the steps below.
To highlight and select text
To highlight text, touch and hold the text. To change your selection, use one of the methods listed below:
- To select all, tap and hold followed by tapping Select All
- To shrink or expand your selection, move the cursor indicators manually
- To select text automatically, continue holding your finger to increase the selection size, i.e. word > sentence > paragraph.
To cut, copy or paste text
- To copy text, touch and hold the selected text followed by selecting Copy
- To cut the text, touch and hold the selected text followed by selecting Cut
- To paste, touch and hold where you want to paste text followed by selecting Paste
You can also copy and paste images, links, and more. For example, when you are using the browser and you find an image you’d like to send to a friend, you can use the Share feature to send the website address, or you can tap and hold the image, and within the menu that appears, you may have the option to copy the image address instead.
To learn about a feature on your BlackBerry 10 smartphone or troubleshoot an issue, there are several great options available to help. Visit http://www.blackberry.com/support for access to product manuals, how-to demos, tips and tricks, YouTube videos, support forums, knowledge base articles, Twitter support, and contact information for your region.