Update October 20th, 2011: Hey Team BlackBerry, we’ve officially rescheduled the event for next Wednesday and Thursday (Oct. 26-27). Annu is eager to answer any and all of your questions about BlackBerry OS 7 and devices, so start preparing now! See you on the Support Community next week!
Update October 13th, 2011: Please note that this event has been rescheduled – we’ll update the blog as soon as a new date is available!
Happy October, #TeamBlackBerry. I’m happy to announce that the second Community Insider Event is right around the corner! In July, we featured BlackBerry® Senior Product Manager Alex Kinsella to answer questions related to the BlackBerry App World™ storefront. This time around, we’re bringing in our Senior Product Manager from Handheld Software Management, Annu Dawar, to discuss anything and everything you need to know about BlackBerry® 7 OS and devices.
If you’re a regular subscriber to the Inside BlackBerry Help Blog, you’ve surely read about some of the awesome features of BlackBerry 7 OS, and I know Annu has additional tricks up his sleeve that he can’t wait to share. With the holiday season on the horizon, our Support Community wants to make sure you have a chance to connect with the team behind the scenes, so make sure to stop by at some point on Wednesday, October 12th or Thursday, October 13th.
We’ll be discussing topics BlackBerry 7 OS topics related (but not limited) to:
Setting up BlackBerry 7 OS Devices:
- Email Accounts
- Social Networks
- BlackBerry® Protect
- Device Switch
BlackBerry 7 OS Apps:
- Documents to Go®
- Wikitude World Browser
- BlackBerry® Messenger (BBM™)
Personalizing BlackBerry 7 OS Devices:
- Ring Tones
- Personal Information
- Convenience Key
Media on BlackBerry 7 OS Devices:
- Recording Videos
- Taking Pictures
We’ll be starting at 9 AM ET on Wednesday, October 12th. On the day of the event, navigate here.
- In order to ask questions, you must be signed into the BlackBerry Support Community Forums. If you plan on participating in the session, but have not already registered with the Community, we suggest doing so before the start of the event. Click here to get started!
- To sign in:
1. Click the Sign In link at the top of any page
2. Enter your Login name and Password
Tip: If you’re the only one who uses this computer, click Remember me on this computer to sign in automatically next time you visit
3. Click Sign In. (Forgot your login name or password? Click “Need help with your login name or password?” and we’ll email them to you.)
- See the announcement on the BlackBerry Support Community page for event guidelines.
We hope to see you on October 12th & 13th!